The Australian National University is one of the world's leading academic institutions for the study of Malaysia.
The ANU Malaysia Institute was established in 2016. It seeks to foster an interest in Malaysia, and to act as a key coordination point for Malaysia-related activities across campus.
- In its initial phase, the Malaysia Institute will:
- Serve as the institutional home for a biennial Malaysia Update Conference;
- Provide a central online showcase of ANU Malaysia activities;
- Facilitate communication among ANU scholars working on Malaysia;
- Support academic interaction with Malaysia-related visitors to the ANU;
- Consolidate relevant Malaysia-focused activities under one over-arching umbrella.