Come along to the Menzies Library and see a snapshot of CAP PhD students' amazing research projects!
Watch seven candidates representing their research within three minutes. The winner will receive a $1,000 research support grant and an opportunity to proceed to the ANU Final on 6 September 2017.
The audience can cast a vote to help pick the winner of the People's Choice award.
The competitors from the schools and centres for the college round this year are:
- Mark Jones (School of Culture, History and Language)
- Meredith Edelman (School of Regulation and Global Governance)
- Daniel Kenny (Crawford School)
- Tina Gregor (School of Culture, History and Language)
- Adrianus Hendrawan (Crawford School)
- Christina Griffin (Crawford School)
The judging panel is comprised of
- Ms Suzy Andrew (Manager, Education Services, ANU College of Asia and the Pacific)
- Ms Victoria Firth-Smith (Senior Program and Events Coordinator, Research Skills and Training, Office of the Vice Chancellor)
- Mr Andrew Carfrae (Student Advisor, ANU College of Arts and Social Sciences)