The Malaysia Institute is pleased to host a discussion with four high profile young Muslim politicians and a journalist, visiting Australia under DFAT sponsorship. They are:
1. YB Tuan Noor Amin Ahmad, PKR Member of Parliament for Kangar (Perlis)
2. YB Tuan Mohd Shahar bin Abdullah, UMNO Member of Parliament for Paya Besar (Pahang)
3. Puan Finaz Yunus, Anchor and Broadcast Journalist for Analisis, TV Al Hijrah
4. YB Tuan Fadhli Shaari, PAS Member of Parliament for Pasir Mas (Kelantan)
5. Ms Young Syefura binti Othman, DAP State Assemblywoman for Ketari (Pahang)
The young leaders will speak for 5 minutes each on the future of Malaysia, and then 60 minutes for questions and discussion. All welcome, particularly Malaysian students.
Coffee and tea will be served at 4pm where delegates will mingle with attendees in an informal setting.