An Administrative Post of the Dili municiplity, the small island of Atauro lies north of Dili, between the Indonesian islands of Alor and Wetar.
Boundaries of East and West Timor in 1913.
Indonesian elevation base map with province borders and provincial capitals - 2012.
PNG versions of the map can be downloaded with or without elevation shading.
The three major languages of the island of Timor.
Austronesian and Trans-New Guinea Phylum languages.
District of Lautem including sub-districts borders and main towns.
Islands and reefs off the northwest coast of Australia.
A municipaity and Special Administrative Region (SAR) of Timor-Leste. Oecussi is a coastal enclave in the western part of the island of Timor surrounded on land by the province of Nusa Tenggara Timur, Indonesia and to the north by the Suva Sea.
Pitcairn Island showng location in Pacific Ocean.
Northeast Quelicai subdistrict, Timor-Leste highlighting areas of study.
Subdistricts of Same and Hato Udo, Timor-Leste highlighting areas of study.
Seabed boundaries, IEEZ's and AEEZ's between Australia and Indonesia and East Timor (2006).
Southeastern Asia from the east coast of India to the eastern extent of Papua New Guinea. Map shows all countres and capital cities along with major river systems on a colour elevation background.
Timor island showing main towns, rivers and roads.
Timor and surrounding islands showing the districts and district capitals of Timor-Leste.
The districts of Timor-Leste.
Timor-Leste showing district borders and their capitals - 2013.
PNG versions of the base map can be downloaded with or without elevation shading.
Climate zones of Timor-Leste in colour.
Climate zones of Timor-Leste.
Districts of Timor-Leste highlighting subdistricts of Hato Udo, Same, Laga and Quelicai.
Categories of land cover in Timor-Leste.
The position of Timor-Leste in relation to its closest neighbours.
Timor-Leste showing main towns, roads and airports.
Location of East Timorese refugee camps in West Timor - post 1999 destruction of East Timor. Border area of Cova Lima changed in 2002.