01661nkc a22002177i 450000100060000000800410000604000260004710000380007324500420011126400120015330000720016533600280023733700230026533800320028850000240032050002450034450600280058953300770061754505830069485601660127788530160911s1909 xx 000 0|zxx d aANU:PMBcANU:PMBerda1 aForeign Missions Committeed1863-10aHospital and Mission building, Ambrim cc. 1910 aDigital photograph, original format was black and white photograph. astill image2rdacontent acomputer2rdamedia aonline resource2rdacarrier aAU PMB PHOTO 89-122 aPresbyterian Research Centre, Knox College: Accession number: Description: Printed image of the Dip Point Mission buildings on Ambrim, destroyed by a volcanic eruption Dec 1913 Subjects: Buildings - Exteriors Reference number: P-A16.55-125 aAvailable for reference aElectronic reproduction:bCanberra :cPacific Manuscripts Bureau, d20160 aThe Foreign Missions Committee was established by the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. The Southern Church was represented by the Presbyterian Synod of Otago and Southland and was based on the Free Church of Scotland ideals. The Foreign Mission Committee was elected to take charge of missionary activities for the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. This included administering all foreign mission appointments and matters and organising an annual mission collection to support missionaries in the field.41uhttp://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/pambu/digital/catalogue/index.php/hospital-and-mission-building-ambrimzView this item in the Pacific Manuscripts Bureau Catalogue.