01612nkc a22002177i 450000100060000000800410000604000260004710000380007324500280011126400110013930000720015033600280022233700230025033800320027350000240030550002300032950600280055953300770058754505830066485601470124790757160920s1904 xx 000 0|zxx d aANU:PMBcANU:PMBerda1 aForeign Missions Committeed1863-10aMen's eating house cc.1905 aDigital photograph, original format was black and white photograph. astill image2rdacontent acomputer2rdamedia aonline resource2rdacarrier aAU PMB PHOTO 90-074 aPresbyterian Research Centre, Knox College Information: Accession number:GA/1Description:Natives On Malo, Pictured Outside The Thatched "Men's Eating House".Subjects:Portraits-GroupReference Number:MLS-1-NH-121 aAvailable for reference aElectronic reproduction:bCanberra :cPacific Manuscripts Bureau, d20160 aThe Foreign Missions Committee was established by the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. The Southern Church was represented by the Presbyterian Synod of Otago and Southland and was based on the Free Church of Scotland ideals. The Foreign Mission Committee was elected to take charge of missionary activities for the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. This included administering all foreign mission appointments and matters and organising an annual mission collection to support missionaries in the field.41uhttp://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/pambu/digital/catalogue/index.php/mens-eating-housezView this item in the Pacific Manuscripts Bureau Catalogue.