- 1891-1973 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
See notes for PMB 1065 and PMB 1067
1. Tapere Titikaveka Kauare, a handwritten manuscript in Rarotongan. Consists of journal-type entries dated, 1891, 1903-1909. Some of the entries relate to Tetika Mata'iapo's adoption/fostering of Kautai. Author unknown.
2. Pu Apii Sabati Titikaveka, a handwritten manuscript in Rarotongan. Records the activities of the London Missionary Society Sunday School at Titikaveka, 1939-1947. Included in the mss are some financial accounts listing the names of particular individuals. Author unknown.
3. Mataiti Titikaveka, a handwritten manuscript in Rarotongan. Records the activities of the London Missionary Society Church at Titikaveka. Written in a variety of hands, the mss gives a range of dates between 1895 and 1973, with a large number of journal type entries and financial accounts dated 1913-17.
4. Cash book of Factorei Societe Commerciale at Avatiu, 1882-84 (MS 53).
5. Diary of Charles Banks, Jan.-August 1903 (MS 51). See also PMB 1067-8 and PMB 1070.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
- Cook Islands Library and Museum Society (Creation)