01771nkc a22002177i 450000100060000000800410000604000260004710000380007324500370011126400110014830000800015933600280023933700230026733800320029050000240032250003570034650600280070353300770073154505830080885601620139182701160717u xx 000 0|zxx d aANU:PMBcANU:PMBerda1 aForeign Missions Committeed1863-10aOld and new churches on Aneityum cc.1915 aDigital photograph, original format was printed black and white photograph. astill image2rdacontent acomputer2rdamedia aonline resource2rdacarrier aAU PMB PHOTO 79-002 aPresbyterian Research Centre, Knox College: Accession number: 496/34 Description: View Of The Derelict Old Church, And The New Church Alongside - At Anelgauhat On Aneityum "Aneityum - Anelgauhat - Old Church To Left Destroyed In Earthquake, 1910, New Church To Right" Accession number: 496/34 Subjects: Buildings Reference number: A-L-2.01-2 aAvailable for reference aElectronic reproduction:bCanberra :cPacific Manuscripts Bureau, d20160 aThe Foreign Missions Committee was established by the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. The Southern Church was represented by the Presbyterian Synod of Otago and Southland and was based on the Free Church of Scotland ideals. The Foreign Mission Committee was elected to take charge of missionary activities for the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. This included administering all foreign mission appointments and matters and organising an annual mission collection to support missionaries in the field.41uhttp://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/pambu/digital/catalogue/index.php/old-and-new-churches-on-aneityumzView this item in the Pacific Manuscripts Bureau Catalogue.