01852nkc a22002177i 450000100060000000800410000604000260004710000380007324500510011126400110016230000800017333600280025333700230028133800320030450000240033650004140036050600280077453300770080254505830087985601720146282699160717u xx 000 0|zxx d aANU:PMBcANU:PMBerda1 aForeign Missions Committeed1863-10aThe old stone church at Anelgauhat on Aneityum cc.1915 aDigital photograph, original format was printed black and white photograph. astill image2rdacontent acomputer2rdamedia aonline resource2rdacarrier aAU PMB PHOTO 79-001 aPresbyterian Research Centre, Knox College: Accession number: 496/34 Description: View Of The Roofless Masonry Walls Of Dr. Geddie's Old Church On Aneityum, Destroyed In An Earthquake In 1910. "The Old Stone Church 100' X 50', The Expression Of The Young Christian Church's First Love Under Dr. Geddie" Accession number: 496/34 Subjects: Buildings Reference number: A-L-2.01.-1 aAvailable for reference aElectronic reproduction:bCanberra :cPacific Manuscripts Bureau, d20160 aThe Foreign Missions Committee was established by the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. The Southern Church was represented by the Presbyterian Synod of Otago and Southland and was based on the Free Church of Scotland ideals. The Foreign Mission Committee was elected to take charge of missionary activities for the "Southern Church" of the Presbyterian Church in New Zealand. This included administering all foreign mission appointments and matters and organising an annual mission collection to support missionaries in the field.41uhttp://asiapacific.anu.edu.au/pambu/digital/catalogue/index.php/old-stone-church-at-anelgauhat-on-aneityumzView this item in the Pacific Manuscripts Bureau Catalogue.