With a Master of National Security Policy, you will gain a unique, in-depth understanding of the security challenges that confront countries in our region and the world.
As a student at the National Security College, you’ll be joining a supportive and passionate community of students, alumni and national security practitioners. You’ll engage with world-leading scholars at the cutting edge of national security research, with the wider national security community, and with leaders in government, politics, business and NGOs in Australia and internationally.
The Master of National Security Policy has evolved as a challenging and rewarding program of inquiry and contestable learning for aspiring professionals who want:
1. a comprehensive understanding of how national security works both in theory and in practice, in Australia and internationally
2.a deep understanding of the security issues facing the Indo-Pacific region and the world
3. a chance to acquire and contribute to knowledge of tomorrow’s security challenges and the opportunities meet themy
4. an enhanced capacity to lead or contribute to policy development and security practice in government and related sectors
5. access to experts and senior officials in Australia’s capital, insider views and networks of like-minded professionals
6. skills that will prepare you for a career in government, intelligence, the military, international organisations, civil society or the private sector, in Australia and throughout the world.
Join the network of experienced national security scholars, practitioners and policy-makers in Australia’s capital.
Visit Programs and Courses for full program requirements, study options and course information.