- AU PMB MS 55
- 1908 - 1969
Kalsakau became chief of Fila Island in 1908 and held that position for many years. He was a member of one of the most notable New Hebridean families of Efate. His three sons, Graham, John and Makau are (1969) also outstanding members of the New Hebridean community.
- Lists of important dates and events in Kalsakau's career and family life.
- Record of births and deaths (1908-1961)
- Accounts relating to business, household and the marriage feast of his son Makau (March 1, 1945)
- Record (September 1956) of visit by Gen. and Mme de Gaulle
- Centenary Celebrations, Erakor, 1st May, 1945 - an account of the settlement of Erakor by the early missionaries.
- School fees collected in 1943 - list of families and amount paid.
- Lease of land owned by Kalsakau.
- Celebration of the 105th Anniversary of the New Hebrides Presbyterian Mission, May 1, 1950.
- Correspondence regarding residency of Fila Island Reserve.
- Discipline book (1911-1943) in which fines and other punishments against members of Kalsakau's village are recorded.