Newsletters of the Australian School of Pacific Administration and Territory of Papua Reports
- AU PMB DOC 546
- September 1946 - September 1950
This collection consists of newsletters of the Australian School of Pacific Administration (ASOPA) from September 1946 - September 1950. The 'Monthly Notes' newsletter ran from September 1946 (Vol.1, No.1) - August 1947 (Vol.1, No.12). There is also a Monthly Notes Index. In September 1947, the newsletter name changed to 'South Pacific', which ran until 1959. This set of newsletters was collected by ASOPA student Carl Franke, who served as a cadet agriculturalist in the Territory of Papua-New Guinea in 1947-1948 (see PMB MS 1445). This collection also includes miscellaneous Territory of Papua reports collected by Franke.
This collection includes:
- 'Monthly Notes', Vol.1 - Vol.1, No.12; September 1946 - August 1947
- 'Monthly Notes Index', September 1946 - August 1947
- 'South Pacific', Vol.2 - Vol.4, No.9; September 1947 - August/September 1950. Incomplete: Vol.4, No.7;June 1950 was not available for digitisation.
- 'South Pacific Law Review (Supplement to South Pacific), Vol.1, No.1 - Vol.1, No.8; July 1948-June 1950
- Territory of Papua. Lands, Surveys and Forestry. (ID 1609/27)
- Territory of Papua. Economic Geology and Mining. (ID 1610/27)
The Australian School of Pacific Administration