- AU PMB MS 1095
- 1867-1973 (gaps - mainly 19th century registers).
Under the 1926 Marriage and Registration Act the Chief Justice is also the Registrar-General of Births, Deaths and Marriages, and the Registrar of the Supreme Court is the sub-registrar for the districts of Tongatapu and 'Eua. In other districts the local magistrate is the sub-registrar. A centralized registry combined with a sub-registry for the islands of Tongatapu and 'Eua has been created in the one office in Nuku'alofa under the Registrar of the Supreme Court. He is assisted by an executive officer (vital statistics).
- Tongatapu, Births & deaths registers,1867-1888, Births registers, 1888-1907, Deaths registers, 1888-1906, Births by villages, 1892-1900, Deaths by villages, 1906-1931
- Vava'u, Births registers, 1872-1915, Births registers, 1888-1918
- Niuafo'ou, Births registers, 1885-1973
- Niua'topu Tapu, Births registers, 1895-1926
See reel list for further details.
Ministry of Justice, Tonga