Search the PMB collections using the online catalogue.
PMB finding aids
The Pacific Manuscripts Bureau has developed a number of finding aids to assist you with your research.
The Pacific Manuscript Bureau microfilms and audio recording collections are held in each of the Pacific research libraries (see list below) which sponsor the Bureau. If you can not access one of these libraries in person, contact your local library and try to arrange an inter-library loan.
- The Mitchell Library, Sydney
- National Library of Australia, Canberra
- The Library, Australian National University, Canberra
- The Alexander Turnbull Library, Wellington
- The University of Auckland Library, Auckland
- The Macmillan Brown Library, University of Canterbury, Christchurch
- Library of the University of Hawaii, Honolulu
- Library of the University of California, San Diego
- Yale University Library, New Haven
- University of Michigan Library, Ann Arbor
Purchase PMB titles
Where access conditions permit, the Bureau can supply microfilm copies or digital images (PDF) of PMB titles scanned from the microfilms to individuals. Please contact the Bureau for more information.
Please refer to the current price list for PMB microfilms and digitised copies of PMB titles.