AU PMB MS 1371-003
Untitled file of reference papers on town planning in Honiara [see below for contents]
- 1967-1976 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Reel 1, item 3. From Box file, 33C, British Solomon Islands Protectorate.
Name of creator
Immediate source of acquisition or transfer
Content and structure area
Scope and content
Contents as follows:
- Chairman, Honiara Town Council, Illegal Buildings Squatters in Honiara, BSIP Circular 4/67, 1 Sep 1967, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- A.V. Hughes (for Commissioner of Lands and Surveys), Memo, Squatters, 7 Sep 1967, Ts., p/c, 1p.
- A.V. Hughes (for Commissioner of Lands and Surveys), Memo, Temporary Housing Areas, Honiara and Environs, 18 Oct 1969, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- Classification of different types of land tenure in the Protectorate, n.d., Ts., p/c, 8pp.
— A.V. Hughes (Permanent Secretary, Finance), Memo to Permanent Secretary, WPU, Finance for Housing Policy, 25 Jun 1976, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- J.B. Twomey (Adviser, Natural Resources Committee), Allocation of Public Land in Honiara, BSIP Secretariat Public Notice
No.40/73, 11 Apr 1973, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- Ministry of Works and Public Utilities, Housing Policy, 18 Apr 1975, Draft, Ts., p/c, 14pp.
- Ministry of Works and Public Utilities, Housing Policy, 6 Aug 1975, 1st copy, Ts., p/c, 14pp.
— Ministry of Works and Public Utilities, Housing Policy, 14 Jul 1975, 2nd copy, Ts., p/c, 14pp.
— S. Kelly, Squatters on Public Land behind Honiara, 4 Jul 1975, Ts/. p/c, 1p
- A.V. Hughes (Central Planning Office), Memo to Permanent Secretary MWFU, Implementation of Housing Policy – Working Party on Housing, 11 Dec 1975, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- Peter Larmour (Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Agriculture & lands), Memo to Secretary for Public Service, Technical Assistance Housing Policy, 29 Sep 1975, Ts., p/c, 3pp.
- Ministry of Works and Public Utilities, Housing Policy, 6 Aug 1975, Ts., p/c, 14pp., and Appendix A & B.
- Appendix B of Housing Policy (Item 11 above), An analysis of house prices and cross subsidization of a typical estate in 1975, 6 Aug 1975, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- A.V. Hughes (Head of Planning), Memo to Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Works & Public Utilities et al., Housing Authority and Housing Policy, 28 Jul 1975, Ts., p/c, 3pp.
12 [sic]. Public Service Housing, and Housing Policy General, 11 Aug 1976, Ts., p/c, 2pp.
- P. Larmour, Memo to Central Islands Council et al., Temporary Housing, Tulagi, 29 Oct 1976, Ts., p/c, 4pp.
- Solomon Islands Ministry of Agriculture and lands, Housing Authority & Rents, 26 Apr, 1976, Ts., p/c, 1p.
- Appraisal of Solomon Islands Housing Authority, n.d., Ts., p/c, 8pp., tables.
Appraisal, destruction and scheduling
System of arrangement
Conditions of access and use area
Conditions governing access
Conditions governing reproduction
Language of material
Script of material
Language and script notes
Physical characteristics and technical requirements
Allied materials area
Existence and location of originals
Existence and location of copies
Related units of description
Subject access points
Place access points
Name access points
Genre access points
Description control area
Rules and/or conventions used
Dates of creation revision deletion
Digital object metadata
June 14, 2019 8:12 PM